Saturday, July 21, 2012

Tasty & Sweet Corn on the Cob

I'd never thought I would have Corn on the Cob in America! I grew up eating Corn on the Cob in the Philippines. So when my husband made this Yummylicious Corn on the Cob, I was like wohooo!!! Feels like I'm having a supper in the Philippines! Great Food!!!

Tasty & Sweet Corn on the Cob

INGREDIENTS

    1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons milk
    4 tablespoons sugar (white)
    2 tablespoons and 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
    3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
    5 ears corn on the cob (husks and silk removed)


DIRECTIONS

Bring water to a boil in a large stock pot; stir in milk, sugar, cream, and butter until sugar dissolves and butter melts. Gently place ears of corn into the mixture and reduce heat to low. Simmer corn until tender, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove from the liquid with tongs and set aside under aluminum foil until serving time.

Enjoy this Great food recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment